Fry, you can't just sit here in the dark listening to classical music.

When will that be? Ask her how her day was. Well, thanks to the Internet, I'm now bored with sex. Is there a place on the web that panders to my lust for violence? Goodbye, cruel world. Goodbye, cruel lamp. Goodbye, cruel velvet drapes, lined with what would appear to be some sort of cruel muslin and the cute little pom-pom curtain pull cords. Cruel though they may be…
That's a popular name today. Little "e", big "B"? Fry, you can't just sit here in the dark listening to classical music. The key to victory is discipline, and that means a well made bed. You will practice until you can make your bed in your sleep.

WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOOD NIGHT!

Say what? I haven't felt much of anything since my guinea pig died. One hundred dollars. Bender, quit destroying the universe! Doomsday device? Ah, now the ball's in Farnsworth's court!
  1. Ok, we'll go deliver this crate like professionals, and then we'll go ride the bumper cars.
  2. Oh, I always feared he might run off like this. Why, why, why didn't I break his legs?
  3. Who's brave enough to fly into something we all keep calling a death sphere?

Say it in Russian!

This is the worst kind of discrimination: the kind against me! Professor, make a woman out of me. Robot 1-X, save my friends! And Zoidberg! Noooooo!
  • Michelle, I don't regret this, but I both rue and lament it.
  • And I'd do it again! And perhaps a third time! But that would be it.
  • For example, if you killed your grandfather, you'd cease to exist!
Oh sure! Blame the wizards! They're like sex, except I'm having them! Then throw her in the laundry room, which will hereafter be referred to as "the brig". Take me to your leader!
I don't 'need' to drink. I can quit anytime I want! Daddy Bender, we're hungry. I'm a thing. For example, if you killed your grandfather, you'd cease to exist! Why not indeed!
You don't know how to do any of those. It must be wonderful. Say it in Russian! I've been there. My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope? Wow! A superpowers drug you can just rub onto your skin? You'd think it would be something you'd have to freebase.
Your best is an idiot! When will that be? Moving along… Professor, make a woman out of me. I daresay that Fry has discovered the smelliest object in the known universe! No! I want to live! There are still too many things I don't own!
Who am I making this out to? Michelle, I don't regret this, but I both rue and lament it. Actually, that's still true. Why would I want to know that? Quite possible. We live long and are celebrated poopers.
Ooh, name it after me! Who's brave enough to fly into something we all keep calling a death sphere? Dear God, they'll be killed on our doorstep! And there's no trash pickup until January 3rd. I feel like I was mauled by Jesus.
You know the worst thing about being a slave? They make you work, but they don't pay you or let you go. Or a guy who burns down a bar for the insurance money! Shut up and take my money! I wish! It's a nickel.
Yeah. Give a little credit to our public schools. I'm just glad my fat, ugly mama isn't alive to see this day. Fry! Stay back! He's too powerful! Hello Morbo, how's the family? I don't 'need' to drink. I can quit anytime I want!
And from now on you're all named Bender Jr. Aww, it's true. I've been hiding it for so long. Guards! Bring me the forms I need to fill out to have her taken away! One hundred dollars. No! The cat shelter's on to me.
Really?! Bender, hurry! This fuel's expensive! Also, we're dying! And from now on you're all named Bender Jr. Soon enough. Why yes! Thanks for noticing.
But existing is basically all I do! OK, if everyone's finished being stupid. No! Don't jump! Also Zoidberg. Eeeee! Now say "nuclear wessels"! Shinier than yours, meatbag.

Comments